Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get my Licence?
Attend and pass training
Apply to the SIA for licence
Submit identity
Pass criminal record check
Pay licence fee of £220

If you would like more details about our course, please click here

How Long Will the Door Supervisor / security course take?
The Course will take 4 days to complete.
How Long Will It take to get my licence?
Can take a week after passing the course.
How Long Will It take to get my Results?
normally with in 4 days however we also have a same day results option.
What jobs are available for security?
Store Security
Door Supervision
Site Security
Key Holding
Retail Security
Asset protection
and More
How Long Will It take to get my licence?
Can take a week after passing the course.

Can I Get My SIA License If Ive Had A Police Caution 1 Year Ago?
The SIA could still grant you a licence at their discretion and if they decide not to, you can appeal their decision but to answer the question, yes, your recent cautions may affect you, but tell the truth on your application and they may still grant a licence, if you lie on the form and they find out about it they will definitely refuse you. We have come up with clients who have managed to get a licence dispite a caution and we have also had clients who were successful on the appeal proccess once they had been refused due to a criminal past.
What is Front line and None front line?
There are two types of licence: A front line licence is required if undertaking designated licensable activity other than key holding activities (a front line licence also covers undertaking non-front line activity). A front line licence is in the form of a credit card sized plastic card that must be worn where it can be seen at all times when engaging in designated licensable activity, subject to the licence conditions. To qualify for an SIA licence to operate in any of the front line licensable activities, you must be aged 18 or over. Licensable Activity are:-
● Retail Sale of Alchol
● Late Night Refreshments
● Regulated Entertainment
● Supply of Alchol on Club Premises
A non-front line licence is required for those who manage, supervise and/or employ individuals who engage in designated licensable activity, as long as front line activity is not carried out. A non-front line licence is issued in the form of a letter that also covers front line key holding activities.

What Payment methods and currencies do you accept?
We currently are able to accept, Mastercard, Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Maestro and JCB. We also accept PayPal. We accept Great British Pounds (GBP) (£) However you are welcome to pay in any currency you like, and it will be converted at checkout


Friendly Tutors | 99% Passrate | Fulltime School | Recognised Qualification | Same Day Results




Lets Get Started